Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wong Fu Productions Live in Manila

I feel so honored to be able to meet two of the most well-known artists on YouTube world, Wesley Chan and Philip Wang of the famous, "Stanger Again" film makers, Wong Fu Productions!



This is pretty new to me cus I am more of a music fan but Wong Fu made a big exemption. They shared to their fans how did their "relationship" started and how it brought them to the spotlight through YouTube, showed some of their popular videos and music video they produced like David Choi's, and allowed their fans and aspiring film makers to ask questions and tips.

This show just made me realized that I've never been more comfortable than being in one venue with complete strangers yet we share the same passion. We sing the same song. we cheer everytime a YT shows up on their vids, we relate to what they meant when they say something.

Here are the pics I took.. I was seated 3-4th row from the stage :)

Cute Wesley Chan pic. Caught him looking directly in my camera. Yihee :)

Soulmanna Live Team:

My pics with the Wong Fu Productions!! Yey!


Big thanks to Soulmanna Live for bringing them and inviting us in their show. If you want to know the latest updates about their upcoming shows, make sure to check out their links here:


Also, they have a Street Team exclusive for the Philippines! Which I am honored to be part of it. :)


Comment below and let me know what you think! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, you are so becoming a journalist without even trying :))
    Man, so many cool events happen in PH all the time, huh?!
    I'm so happy you get the chance to participate to this kind of special gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April: Haha thanks beauty glimpse!! :p

    Adi: Really?! I feel like I am more of a picture-blogger! (If there's such..)

    ReplyDelete